Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My favorite Baby Carrier...

Can't get it to flip. But the cranberry Ergo has been my "blankie" for 2 yrs. I carried my babies in it. Nursed them there too. It was soft and comfy. Beautiful and mine. But it broke a couple weeks ago. I called the company to see about a new part. They asked me to email a picture of the break then they would send me a new one. Which I was thrilled with. Then found out I had to send in MY Ergo. I was really sad. In fact it is still sitting here in the return envelope waiting for me to have the courage to do it. Never have I been so attached to anyTHING. But my baby lived in there a easy 8hrs a day. It was so special too me. And I know they will just toss it to the junk pile when they get it. Took all I had in me not to stick the stiff shiney new one in the return bag and say no thanks. Duct tape could fix mine well enough. I feel like I am burying my friend before there time. Silly? Totally. But Honest. Some silly things are just hard. ~Momma

2 comments:

Salehi Six said...

Awe, I understand! Wish there was a way to buy it back from them. Maybe tell them this story??

Joyful Heart said...

I agree with T - let them know what it means to you!