Monday, January 20, 2014

Moon...

I I spent the bulk of my day making lots of candles. With house work and yard work sprinkled in too. Made the boys a 'work shop' area in the shop. Had too for a few reasons. 1: they need man work. 2: the soap and candle room is in the shop. And obviously so is Patrick's knife making. If we left them to keep busy indoors... Well no thanks... They love their shop. Judah's birthday is in a couple days. So again I am thankful for amazon prime. I am queen of last minute.  Got him a Stanley tool set, bible and bible cover. And it will be here with time to spare. Almost counts as thinking ahead. I think...
    Their workshop is my theme. Hoping to give them all they need to keep busy and near us during work hrs. I am generally only in the soap room a hr, maybe 2. A day. But today I had several candles to make to fill orders. We are selling more than ever of them. And all sales are up. Which is so encouraging. I ordered several supplies today. Including business cards. Been out for a super long time. But was forgetting to order them. Working hard on new additions to the store. Which is exciting to me. Been wanting to grow it for a long time but had a hard time getting it done. 
    Good health goes a very long way. I hope to never ever take it for granted again. Our God is merciful and kind. I am thankful.
The moon was a beauty tonight. But iPads aren't the greatest cameras.. I did try though.
Maybe you saw it in real life. The moon is my favorite thing in nature. For sure.

Goodnight.

No comments: