Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sugar cookie day!!!


Today we had a morning of cookie baking and decorating. My sisters and their children ( ok one is yet to birth her first. But he counts. < don't really know his gender. But I'm banking on a boy. ;)> ) 
We all brought dough and dug in. 4 'batches' worth of sugar cookies really isn't very many. Do people that make these recipes not give them as gifts? Or does the volume of people in my house warp my view too much?
We had lots of fun. And tried to clean up Aunt Cs house before we left...
Sweet E and Wisdom. E was a magnet for anything left in her reach. I think she has a sugar finding antenna or something. ;)
I thought I got more and better pictures. But these just have to do. ;) hope it inspires you to go make some yummy fun with your family! 
   

No comments: