Monday, March 14, 2011

Fonte...




I have been thinking of my births lately. The good the bad and the ugly. This is Fontie nearly 9 yrs ago. Her birth and Jew-bee's affected me so highly. I have been molded through them. both ended in C-section and a beautiful baby. God is good.
I am stubborn. I like things my way. I am German from both sides. I think that helps me be stubborn. Which is both good and bad. But I have needed to let God have his way. I dont wanta. But have gotten better at seeing his way is better than mine, even when I try telling him I am right.... Never a good idea, but very human. I want to be like him.
~Momma

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Emily,

Thanks for sharing your heart about your birth experiences. I think all births have the potential to mold us as mothers, but I'm sure a C-section would be especially hard. Our five children were all born at home, but there have been things about each child's birth that I wouldn't have chosen.

For me it has mostly been my pregnancy experiences...I get so sick that I am bedridden for the first 5 months. It really makes things so difficult for the whole family, and takes us about a year to recover from it! I have had a sense of grief as I had to deal with the fact that I can't just have a "normal" pregnancy! But, I am so thankful for each baby, and they each were worth it all!

I hope you're doing well!

Love,
Joy (from church) :)