Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random Nonsense pictures...Just because I can.


This is his Ahhhh full tummy of milk look. I think
He is super duper yummy!


School work. 6th grade is now behind us. And it is break time til
7th arrives. We took no breaks this yr so this is loved.
But time to start on the garden now. So still very busy, plus still
studing the bible and memorizing some. Also reading books. Current read aloud is
a biography. No idea on her personal book at the moment.
I dont keep up with that anymore. Too many readers plowing through books.
And some read more than one at a time. One thing I could never do!


CHEESE!!! (BALL)




Typical Tubby... Hat, boots and 'The Look'




AHHHHH!!!! Look out for Ran! Tubby says 'cheese me Momma!'


~Momma





1 comment:

Salehi Six said...

LOVE that look on Malachis face!!! And tiny one is SOO beautiful! Of course all of your children are~ <3