Thursday, December 1, 2011

Book Review! America, The Last Best hope (VOL 3)


I am very interested in History and wish I had cared more when I was in school. But in school it is not fun nor did it mean anything to me. Now I could read it all the time! This book was great! I learned a lot. I had to read it a little at a time. Tons of info and I had to be able to think and process it all.
If you enjoy History about America. Recent History. You will want to read this book. Many of the things I read about in this book happened when I was too young to care. (OJ Simpson, Bill Clinton etc) But now found very interesting.
He listed many references to back up his words. It was a good read. Just intense in the amount of stuff coming at me to think on.
The author is William Bennett. I have read some of his other works so I wanted to read this. He has more American history books in this series I hope to read later also.

I was given this book in turn of a review. You can sign up to do the same on Booksneeze.com

Momma~

No comments: