Monday, December 2, 2013

This morning so far....

Feels productive. And it is barely past 6 AM. Nursed my woo woo. Deleted tons of spam. Answered emails. Sent the potty trainer to the bathroom. Gave permission for the 8 yr old to make chocolate oatmeal. And I am still in bed. ;) 

    This picture has nothing to do with this post. Except that I love my Joelle. She is a all out bookworm.  To a fault at times. She is currently thrilled since we have our first library card in about 6 yrs. the library's stink here. Small. Lots of empty shelves and lots of stupid books. But knowing us in 6 mths it will be useless to go in anymore. Guessing all worth reading books will be read. 
    Tempting to get a card in joplin and go in once a mth. I hear it is big and nice. And it is closer than grand view which is where most families from here go. 
    Basically I was really disappointed in the library. And it confirmed to me. Why I have always just boughten books. But my house can't hold them all. :( and I am trying to be really frugal. Pleasure books are mostly out. So the library sounded perfect... Boo.
    Oops guess the picture does go with the post now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up yet on the local library. They may be small but I'm sure you'll still find some hidden treasures there yet. They actually have a decent craft section. Lots of janette oke books if you like them. The old classics too!