Thursday, April 30, 2015

PaPaw meeting Tubby.



We sure miss this Old Mossy Elephant. Morel season is one of the many things that make us think of him. It has been over two years now. Insane. 
    I've said it before. But my children have dealt more with death than I had to as a child by far. I hate that. 
   Bill, the knife maker Patrick works with some just had a second stroke last week. That is 2 in 2 mths. Cancer is horrid. As are cancer drugs. Please please pray for Bill and his wife Wilma. Bill has to stay in the hospital for two weeks of rehab before coming home. 
    This hits too close to home. PaPaw DIdNT match Bills story. But in many ways I feel like we re watching him the last year all over again. And it hurts a lot. I want to punch cancer in the face. 
    God is good. This world stinks. 

No comments: