Thursday, April 30, 2015

Party planning...

Joelle and Rhyyan are having a combined birthday party in May. The plans. The ideas. Hopes. Oh my. Too many for me. I am trying not to stress. I do best taking the first idea that comes. They both like ten million ideas. 
But it will be good for them. A girls tea. In the shady area of the yard. Flowers are involved. In nearly every food dish they plan to make. We have never. Ever. Just invited girls to a party. We always do families. But we had to do it at least this time. Though it feels so strange. Invites will go out this week. 
    We will also be sewing the banners this week. The cloth napkins. And the table cloths. Oh my. The girls hope it has a Victorian spin on it. But I'm thinking due to what stuff I have on hand it will be more vintage in style. I think though they will like it anyways. 
    Here is to planning. Styling. And dreaming. 

No comments: