Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mother's Day and outside.

Wisdom is on top of the world. 
My Jerusalem artichokes are over a ft tall. So exciting! 
My bouquet from Rhyyan. It is mostly Indian paintbrush. I love them. She got the on a walk to our beloved community center. It used to be a one room school house that our dear friend Miss Dorothy taught at. We all see it as a special place. Filled with many memories for us all. Some our memories. Others memories from Miss Dorothy. 

Daddy and Joelle went out for Joelle's birthday breakfast Saturday. And she bought me flowers. And a PB cup. But her and I ate them before I thought to get  a pic. 
My fun card from Rhyyan. I loved it. She used rivets that she pressed to make the flowers. 
My gift from Tubby. He was so excited to bring me a gift. He is a loving boy. 
My chubby N. I love her to bits. She is my doll baby. The children still fight over her. I am glad I'm momma. Cause I am a need in her life. They know they have no choice but to share with me haha!!

No comments: