Thursday, May 29, 2014

A super fast timeline of me...

I think some things I post may be confusing. So a fast run down of me. 

1: born to a single mother

2: adopted by my 'step' dad. (One of the 3 greatest men in the world) I never thought he wasn't my daddy

3: 17 I was moved out and over a pile of silly or crazy events basically parent less. 

4: My suspicion of being adopted (knew but was afraid to ask since I was at least 12) was confirmed. I was a couple days from marrying Patrick. My 18th birthday.

5: a couple short times over the years my parents were part of my life. But briefly. 

6: we fell in love with a great family. They have since become my second and super close family. They have been around for so much. Deaths, marriage, hard times etc. 

7: I also met my biological sister. She is so great. Love her and her family. 
    We have a mutual sister that she grew up with. But I haven't met her yet. 

8: my parents are both part of my life again. Separately. But it is good. I am thankful for my children. Grandparents are something to be treasured. 

So when I say sister or mom or or or... You have a better understanding. I have so much family. And I like it that way. Family is the very greatest thing! The more the merrier. Generally speaking. ;)

Life is interesting. 

No comments: