Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sock Bun....

Looks funny. But the point isnt really to look good. I tried this yesterday to curl my hair. Daddy loves if I curl my hair but I personally find it a waste of time. I am a 'just get it out of my way' kinda girl. They say to put it up like this then go to bed. But I don't like my hair down. And my hair doesnt hold curl well. He is the one that likes to see it so wearing it in the day and down at night is perfect for us. I get it up and out of the way in the day while he is gone. He gets to see it down with curls at night. ;)
    It is up again today. I will post a curl picture later.
  Momma

3 comments:

Joy said...

I want to see your curl picture, Emily! :) I looooove your beautiful, shiny, STRAIGHT hair!! Isn't if funny how when you have curly hair you want straight? :)

Patrick and Emily said...

I love your hair, too! But after have a child with curls (less now than she did when I was caring for them) Made me so glad to have straight hair. Really I wouldnt bother curling it for myself. But I do tend to prefer being frumpy instead of doing something to look nice. I think this is a good compromise for us. ;)

joyful spirit said...

this was SO NEAT - it made your sister and neices hair look so pretty, and was entertaining to see them in the bun as well, hee hee