Thursday, July 17, 2014

Spinning

I bought some really pretty pencil roving from my friend Janet's store closing. :(  ok this Patrick ran and got me while he was in town. A big bag of roving! I was so excited!
I had went to spin a couple times. But you see. My rhyyan also spins. And she had all the spools full... Stinker. So I had to ply hers in order to do mine. Finally I wanted to spin bad enough I did it. Sooo relaxing. I loved it! Yesterday was cool and perfect. Felt like fall.  I spun a while in the morning while watching the children play. Then again in the afternoon. The sun was then perfectly warm. It was wonderful for spinning. Each time was comforting. I won't wait so long to spin again! 

The color was so nice! Looks like inviting water. Not sure how ill use it yet. But it will be for something special. I really love it! Janet and Leslie dye things so beautifully!

Wisdom decided Doll likes my wheel too. :)

Doll was made by Hagen at twoblesseddamsels.blogspot.com wonderful friends with amazing talent! Miss them!

Isn't it wonderful! I plied it last night also. And it is resting to set the twist. My plan is spin after this evenings milking. I can't wait! 
   I think everyone needs a hobby to relax with. My fav is milking my cow.  I am forced to do it. And so I continually can enjoy my quiet time! 
   What do you do to relax?

No comments: