Thursday, July 17, 2014

Uncle Deans No Bakes

These are the very very best no bakes in the world. No joking. Hands down. Melt in your mouth. I haven't bought quick oats in years and years. But they are a must for this recipe. You won't regret it. 
4 cups of sugar. Know what that means? It means it tastes good. Yep. 
1 1/2 sticks of butter... Generally we use homemade. But i am low on butter...
If you have cool friends like we do you get gifted homemade vanilla. It is good. 
I never measure vanilla. More is better. Mmmmmm
This is good cocoa. But I only buy it when I run out before getting to the bulk store. Though I always buy their brand of dark chocolate chips. Soooo yummy!
Uncle Dean says only level tablespoons. I'm a rebel though. Heap them. Mmmmhmmmm
Here everything is melting I to chocolate love. 
Boil 1 minute at a good steady boil. Stirring constantly. Only 1 minute. 
Peanut butter.  Found an awesome deal on organic real PB. It was at the Mennonite store. It is sooo good! But they are out. No plans for them to get more though. Bummer. It was the best ever though. A gallon and a half for $10. I shoulda bought it all when I saw it. Oops. 
Mmmm
Creamy goodness!
I use my cookie scoop to keep then sorta the same size as each other. 
If you make them let me know what you think! 















No comments: