Sunday, December 20, 2015

Coffee

If you know us you know we find coffee amazing. We found we weren't liking the French press as much as we had. I think we need to get back to roasting our own again. But it causes Patrick to have problems breathing while it is roasting. And I stink at remembering to do it when he is out. 
We went to our annual thanksgiving day meal with friends. Renee made Patrick a coffee the way she always does. But this time we were all in the kitchen. So he saw her method. A Bialetti Moka. Stove top espresso. He was sold. I was sold years ago on it. But they are generally aluminum. Which we highly avoid. But I got online and searched lots. Found several stainless steel ones. I'm thankful for Amazon. 
We also started heating and frothing our cream. Heavenly. 
So fun and a great cup. Only makes a tall cup at a time. So I get lots of cleaning done as I make our coffee. Another plus. We also hand grind the coffee with a burr grinder. So it all helps me wake up. And put a slow purpose to my day. I enjoy the routine. 

No comments: