Friday, December 18, 2015

TGV

I started this Ravelry Pattern, TGV, so long ago that I don't even want to check my Ravelry to know if it sat 1 or 2 years... 
It is sock yarn. My aluminum needles paired with the yarn meant I had to pay attention to keep it on the needles as I knit. It seemed to go no where as I knit. I like faster results than I was getting. I have realized though I knit faster now than I did back then. 
I was nearing done yesterday. Then I could do nothing else til it was done. So I finished it off. I needed to take a potty break so I had Joelle work on casting off. When I got back she refused to give it back. She enjoyed the task and want the success of a finish. After I worked in the ends I thought maybe Joelle would want it. But she wasn't interested. So I just offered it to any child. Lilley was thrilled. She loves shawls. Not much she doesn't love though. I think I need to make something for Rhyyan next. 
I like it off the needles. But I wasn't a an of it on the needles. I'm glad I didn't just frog it like I considered.... 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you finally got it done!!!