Friday, December 10, 2010

Blogging again....

I have really missed blogging. I just wanted to wait til we could do it the way I wanted to. However that is. ;)
Our lives have changed a lot in the last couple yrs. We now are just a few weeks away from baby number 6 here on earth. (We have 3 with Jesus) I am really excited. But don't very well enjoy the unknown. (where, when, how kinda things.)
We now have a running farm. Cow,sheep, chickens, cats, and a super sweet doggie. I love them all. Two of the sheep will soon be lunch though. For which I am very glad. I love our little farm and hope to show it to you through my eyes.
God is good and His mercy truly does endure forever.
~Momma

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you're back!! I love this new and brighter look :)

joyful spirit said...

LOVE you and can't wait to read your daily (hint) posts, love Grammy

B said...

Love your blog :o) The pics on the side bar of your family are wonderful! Your kids are sooo cute!

BeppyJo