Thursday, December 23, 2010

Trust and Peace...




Two words are on my thoughts today. So for my reading I looked them up. Here are a few of the verses I found today.












As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. 2Samuel 22:31

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. Psalm 16:1

The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, [and] my high tower. Psalm 18:2

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring [it] to pass.Psalm 37:5

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8







Peace be within thy walls, [and] prosperity within thy palaces. Psalm 122:7

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. Ecc 3:8

May your day have the blessing of both trust and peace,
~Momma


2 comments:

Joyful Heart said...

what wonderful Words of Life - another strengthening one that helped me to put my mind at rest after losing Dad was this:
Isaiah 26:3:

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.


love you sweetie ♥

Salehi Six said...

Beautiful post ~