Monday, October 6, 2014

Sewing list...

My sewing list has been so long. But other things have taken priority too often also. 

I just finished quilt blocks for community wedding quilts. 2 of them took forever and a day. I want to say blocks so themed again are not happening again for me. But really can I turn down something like a wedding quilt? I just hope we get a little break before doing more. I have one more too do. A embroidery square. Not too bad. 

   Then I have 2 quilts I want to do for friends. I need to get a move on it. One is a new baby quilt. I have no certain plans for it yet... But I have 2 weeks... The other one is for a friend who's son is in need of surgery. But he is still in the test running phase. But I don't think I have much time to do it either. But I want to do them both so that helps. 

  And I never made the cloth pads. I was all ready to then realized I needed to wash my fabric yet. Oops. So it is currently just waiting on me...

  And I want to make myself clothing. I never really like what I see in the store. So I hope to make a few things I like. But other things are more important. 

No comments: