Sunday, October 19, 2014

Strip quilt. Quilt as you go.

Saw this idea on pinterest. You quilt as you sew the strips on. It was fast and easy. Less than 3 hrs to make. Including shopping for fabric. It is baby sized. So fast. 
But since I cut one day. Sewed the next. I was in a hurry and wanted to finish it while Patrick was outta town. I made myself dizzy watching it go thru the sewing machine. ;) if I make another one it won't be striped fabric. I'm too old for that. Dizzy. Crazy. 

But I like how it turned out. It was fun to make and try out a new method. I have a small quilt I want to get made as soon as I can. And I want to make a few more cloth pads. After that I am not sure what my craft plans are. But it has been fun. Success in sewing is the best. Several finished projects is so encouraging. :)

No comments: