Saturday, March 1, 2014

Knitting thru the knit stitch guide...

Number 1. Moss stitch. 

I finished it a week or two ago. But I am just remembering to post it. I have yet to start the second one. I finished the green hat. But gave it away. So no picture. I had no like for it once it was done. 
   I now have 2 items on my needles. The TGV shawl and Poppy Cardigan (doll sized). I feel more free to start the hats. But I don't have my 16 in size 8 circulars. I think I loaned them to a friend. I'll see them tonight. So if I did I hope they are not currently in use. If they are I hope to get a new pair Monday. We will see though. I need to start the hats. 
    I also need time without interruption to finish the poppy..my brain isn't able to stop and start lots yet with counting patterns. ;)

No comments: