Friday, March 28, 2014

March 23rd 2014

See this precious girly? Oh I love her. This is my niece. Baby E. :)

I realized on the way to church on Sunday that it was march 23rd. Eleven years after our first miscarriage. This sweet baby above has the same name. On the way to church I realized that I could hold a baby with her name on the anniversary of her birth. :) I was so glad to hug her that day. To smell her head. To kiss her. To squish her. 
   Our girl ( I am not sharing her first name just so you don't know the baby aboves) E. Joy was our first loss. I never would have thought pain goes on this long. Not huge. Not daily. But still there. 
   Holding her Sunday was balm to my soul. She is a great snuggler. It was hard the first hearing of her name. Only cause I was surprised. It wasn't a common name. But it is such a blessing to have her share the name. And I wasn't expecting to feel so much healing on Sunday. 
   Our God is greater. 

No comments: