Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tutor

I wanted to get the girls more help in the reading department. So I asked Aunt P (friends aunt but everyone we know calls her aunt) to give them a few lessons. They love it. She is a totally sweetheart. Her children are grown and she loves children. When you love children they love you. Yesterday they brought home a memory game. 
So we just played a fun round of it in my bed. Our current cozy spot. 
And they tied for the win! I lost. 😂 It was fun and quick. I don't pause to do the fun stuff enough. 
So fun! My girls are so beautiful! Rhyyan looks just like Patrick's family. And Lilley looks like my sisters family. I say sisters family cause she is the only one to claim me. ;) her cousin Gunner is the main one I think Lilley looks like. I love that my children look so different from each other. But so much the same. 

No comments: