Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Barn starts.

We were trying to decide what to do as far as barn size and shape. Patrick went down to the neighbors this morning to talk to him. Saw this frame. And ended up trading a half a bucket of sweet potatoes for it. Good deal! 

Patrick has to unbend one pipe and replace all four legs. So it is basically the roof frame. But it made our decision  for us.  Not my ideal. It won't be big enough to have a stall for her. Just a place for food and a stantion. Or now as I think about it I might be able to have a stall with a stantion she can't get into when it she is in it. I think I like that idea the best. Patrick thinks I need to have the feed barrels indoors. But they've never been in before. Not sure how we will do it. But part always does well. 

No comments: