Monday, September 26, 2016

Chicks!!!



The other day I ran to town to get some supplies. I had to run into the farm store. They had Cornish Cross Chicks. I nearly got some. But decided to wait and talk to Patrick. Why I didn't call him I don't know. Likely because I don't think about having a phone on me. 
    When we told him they were there he said I shoulda got some. 

   This evening, a few days later, I called to see if they had any left. They were closing a hr later. And had marked them down 50% off.  I told Patrick and we ran out the door. 
    They were sold out of layers. But I wanted broilers mostly anyways. They had 22 left. We bought them all. 
  I have never had this few chickens. Ever. They should be easy. And currently they are inside. Remember the barn?? Yep. 

  


No comments: