Monday, September 26, 2016

Outdoor garden work


Fawn has a lump on her udder. I would guess that is normal as she is bagging up. But I'm planning to ask on the cow boards in a bit. 

Sweet potato greens. Just learn they are edible and yummy. Can't wait to taste at supper. 
We were hauling boards. I had used them to hold down plastic garden sheets.  (Never ever again. ) 
Wisdom is a sweet girl. Anyone's buddy. 
Cheeser. 
Ergo (baby carrier) means visit Fawn to her now. If I strap her on I am signing the contract. Haha! Really. Yesterday we went in the rain. 
Hard workers!
Tubby found snails. 
See the babies in there? He loves snails!
She picked a top of the lambs quarter and whacked me with it as I worked. So helpful this one. 
Done!! Ok we still have sweet potatoes to  dig. But that is easy comparatively.  

    I had to pay with ice cream Sunday's and the Richard Greene 'Robin Hood' series. But I'd say it was very. Very worth it. 

Judah found a grasshopper. He thought it looked like it was eating him. And requested a photo. Cutie cutie!

No comments: