Monday, November 14, 2011

Blogging...



I have really missed blogging. Working hard at getting this blog and our Soap business blogs running full time again. Lots happening! Busy here!

Just made several hundred bars of yummy soap. Adding a new scent to the blog soon! Working on growing the business.

We did a Podcast with Jack Spirko. He does www.thesurvivalpodcast.com He and his wife are really great! We love them Both. Daddy made a Mammoth tusk knife! It is a beauty! In my top 3 favorite knives he has made!

Girls are really learning right now! Pear-O and Fonte are writting stories for the Vision Forum Contest. I hope to post them later! They are great! They have so much potential. Unschooling somewhat really gets them to do things that are hard because they want too! I would have never tried due to fear of failing. But they do not have this fear! I am so thankful!

They have such a knowledge that I didnt have opportunity to know as a child. They are all hard workers and love learning!

I am blessed to be a momma of 6 Jems!

Momma

No comments: