Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Silly Willy,











My baby girl turned 6 yesterday. For yrs I wondered if she would make it that far. God is Good!
I was on bedrest with her for a good long while. It was a hard testy pregnancy. When she was born she didnt breath on her own for about 10 minutes. It was scarey to see the same doctors working on her that worked on Fontie when she was born. I love NICU nurses and doctors but never want to have to see them again in the hospital. But they did well. Both my girls are perfectly fine.
Willy was later in the hospital for 5 days due to lung issues at just a couple mths old. I checked on her several times in the night for yrs. Wondering if she would be OK. Not sure why I was so worried. Most things dont bother me at all. But we had just hit several bumps in the road I guess.
She is a beauty. She is spunky, funny and so loving! She can do anything she wants too. She is a very determined child. She makes awesome fried taters. (Which is somehow a first food our children seem to want to make)
She came up with a lovely recipe she calls 'Sprinkly'. Which Her Grammy made sure she made right away. It had Marshmellow creme, crushed M&Ms,and they had to be frozen to be eaten. (did I mention she is a sugar bear?) I need to get a picture of them from Grammy.
Yesterday her menu for the day was simple and to the point.
BREAKFAST: Meat and potatoes
LUNCH: potato casserole and Apple Dumplins
SUPPER: Meat with broccoli and cheese
DESSERT: Chocolate Cake with Chocolate frosting (MUST have melted chocolate chips in it) With sprinkles on top. And she decorated it. It was lovely!

Lunch and Supper were combined. Grammy came and stole the children so I could finish gifts. Willy came home with a beautiful new dress,shoes, tights and a manicure. <3 She was on cloud nine!
She is so sensitive a couple gifts made her about cry! Love her tenderness!
She is our Silly Widdle Willy ;)

Momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is growing up! I almost didn't recognize her in some of the photos.