Monday, November 28, 2011

Our plans for today...

Willy's Birthday is tomorrow. We are working on getting her gifts made. It is fun. But really thinking out of the box for me. She is as Girly as they come. I adore lace and such but never know what to do with it.
My goal with her gifts is that they DRIP. Drip with laces and such. The fancier the better. I am really looking at every idea I can. But getting it done while she isnt looking is the key.
Daddy took her out on her Daddy date last night (She chose SUSHI! Yum! Wish it were a MOM Date!)and I was able to get several things done. But not quite there. I was gonna build her a Bed but decide that would wait til Christmas. Birthday list is long and time is short. But I cant wait! I found 2 patterns I need to decide which one to use...
I cant believe my baby girl will be 6 tomorrow!

No comments: