Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cooking supper with the boys...




Sweet Boys helping me cook. I gave Tubby the job of flipping tortillas with me. He had a lot of fun! It makes him so happy to help!
Jewee needed something fun to do also. I gave him a bowl with some taco meat in it and he found other toys. This child gives a smile automatically for the camera! It is too funny! 10 mths old. But I do suppose he is smiling most all the time anyways!

I am so thankful for my children. If they want to help I let them as much as possible. If you dont why will they want to work with you when they are older? I am sure Jewbee felt he was working with us. Even though he was just making a mess. He smiled so much the job was way more fun for me. I need my babies as much as they need me. <3

Momma

No comments: