Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cinnamon!




We added a new soap to our Store! We are excited! I LOVE the smell of warm spices in the fall and winter! It is Cinnamon! Lovely! Makes me want cinnamon rolls! Not a horrid side effect. ;)


Pear-O has been playing with pictures and asked last night if she could take the pictures of soap. I think she did well. I was cutting soap and setting it out on the shelf and in no time 3 children were there to help! Just because they wanted too. I am thankful for children that are willing hard workers.


Our main site had some server issues and will be back up in a couple days. But for now you can order our soaps and 100% BEESWAX CANDLES! on our other blog.


http://www.simplycleansing.blogspot.com/ our main site should be ready by the end of the week.






Momma

No comments: