Friday, September 5, 2014

Nap time


So far lots has been done today. Now I am laying my Wis down to nap. 
Today:

Breakfast: toast and kefir. Me. 
 
Dishes. Parris and I. 

Laundry. Joelle and Malachi. We are caught up!

Coffee roasting. Parris. She made a pot too.

Lunch Chinese. Lomein noodles. Me. 
 
Canning tomatoes. Then Lilley found more in the van from another friend. Patrick forgot to tell us. Me. 

Fridge cleaned out. Rhyyan. 

Yesterday's canning was shelved. Parris and rhyyan. Pickled okra.(Joelle) (Tabitha's recipe. Youre welcome children.) salsa. Me. 

Small taters were sorted out for canning. Lilley. Judah and I. 

School work. All but Parris so far. ( I helped ;)

Garden supply list made. For spring. Me. 

Garden growing list made for 2015. Me. 

Fall garden planned this year. To be done tomorrow. With lots. Lots of lettuce. You're welcome Patrick. (He voted tons of lettuce) me. 

Catch up on friends blogs. I love blogs. Me. 



And currently at 12:30 pm. My list for the rest of the day is...

Can the found tomatoes. Done

Can potatoes. 

Figure out and make supper. Done 

Check on Jocelyn and feed her. Done

Water goats. Done

Check the sunflowers in the garden. Done and picked some. 

Get out seeds for the fall garden. Done 
 
Clean my room a little... Maybe. I'm really good at avoiding that one!

And this is only my list. Hoping lots more is done today too. 

But it has been a great day. :)



Editing to say...
I didn't get 2 things done. 
1: my room... Not a surprise there.
2:Can potatoes

But I added in a soap order. 
Run to town. 
Picking 4 buckets of a neighbors apples. 2 were rotten off the ground for our chickens. 
Grocery shopping.
And a little bit of nothing. 

Tomorrow...

Apple sauce
Dig taters
Can taters
Plant fall garden 
My room?? Maybe. 

No comments: