Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pressure or frustration

Hi. I work best when under pressure. Or when frustrated. Yep. Sad but true. Wish it weren't. 
   I have two time restraining sewing projects to work on. Sept. 30th is the deadline. So time is nearing. (Pressure) and I got frustrated at silly comments. Thus more pressure. ;) but I am ready. Some material is picked out. And drawings are made. Though I know from prior experience that my projects can morph some before I am done. 
   I am pushing myself to do this to a degree I never try for. (Remember the frustration? Aka pride I suppose. ) oh well. I am determined and this is my starting fabric. Needs ironed. But I hope to see is change lots by the end of the day. My girls are going to help with some embroidery. Cause they want to be a part of the fun. 
   I am fully happy to let them. But also have to let a little of my ideals slide. They see things I don't. Good and annoying at times. But I really try to include them in everything I can. They are the purpose. :)
 
Currently listening to the W's song 'Stupid'. Know it? I was a huge fan of them as a teen. And randomly have sang bits of their music over the years. But we finally bought an album this summer from iTunes. I need them all. Really. Swing music. Good stuff. Hilarious. 

No comments: