Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blessings...

Yesterday I was blessed with a call telling me I'd have lots of company. One friend wanted encouraged and we all were greatly blessed! Singing hymns, praying and speaking encouragement. All while the children played happily. It was so wonderful! 
   Today I was able to talk a little with a far away friend that I miss so much. One of the very best families I've ever known. Seriously they are in my top 5 in my entire lifetime. I was so encouraged and motivated in that call and my visit yesterday I feel like I .could do anything today. 
    My plan is to sew a few secret gifts I have started. If I fully finish 1 it would be so wonderful! 
We are expecting company again today and my girls are hoping for a tea party. And the boys want good food. ;) so cookies are also on the agenda along with a fruit tray. And veggie tray. Hopefully I'll get pictures. <3
   Life is good. My joy and happiness is overflowing right now. Today is a good day! 

No comments: