Friday, February 21, 2014

Laundry.

I'm catching up on it.  Crazy how we can get super behind without trying to. I'll be caught up today but also decided to wish all the curtains and sheets. I rarely wash curtains. And they need it. I'm spring cleaning now. Rather than in the spring. Which is when I plan to live in the garden. 
   Which means I must start seeds. But I have no idea where or how to do that in my house. The O'Melays ( Omelay.blogspot.com ) used a neat block maker for seeds. And they made a little green house.  Which I might be able to pull off. I think I could do it from a cow panel. We had a hoop house a couple years back. But it ripped. Should have enough plastic to make a tiny one. Thinking as I type here.... But then I'd need soil. Really need to get them started.  If it is a little warm today I think I'll try to do the mini hoop house. 
    I am getting done with the house cleaning extra stuff. So my list for today is...
1: milk Jocelyn/ feed and water animals
2: pack soap orders
3: indoor chores including laundry
4: make lunch
5: put littles down for nap
6: get bigs started on today's school work
7: make or at least attempt the hoop house
8: clean out van

I'd like to knit tonight. But have wanted to do that the last 2 nights. Life is busy. Oye. I have two orders to get done. Must make it happen. Now.

 My coffee, my first roast from yesterday. It was yum. Mmmmm

No comments: