Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fabric I worked with today.

KnIt was a gift from my friend Noel I love it. Super precious! 
  I was able to get this and another project (skirt for me) done. I should be knitting though... I have3! MT Knives signature hats to make... Sold 3 without even announcing them. I have 3 things on my knitting needles currently. And none are the hats... 

One is that poppy cardigan. (Doll sweater for practice) 
One is the TGV shawl.
Both ravelry patterns. 
The last is just a simple olive green wool hat. Nearly done with it. Which is great. Since I need those needles. ;) 

Wisdom wanted a dress for her baby doll. So Rhyyan started one. Caftan style. Then needed the seam ripper... So she decided to skip that And make a skirt they're faster and easier.
   It made Wisdom happy she really liked it. I'm proud to have a daughter that is willing to make something for her sister anytime.
   Joelle is sewing her dress for the contest at Baker's Creek. It is beautiful. I'll get pictures. Vogue. I don't like your patterns. The end. 

No comments: