Thursday, August 18, 2016

Daddy was gone

He had a sharpening retreat in Colorado. So he was gone 5 days. It was tiring. Not bad. I keep the children in my room when he is away at night. I have had dreams of not all getting out in a fire. So I feel safer that way. Kinda silly I guess. But children wiggles and sleep talking wakes me up a lot. Plus I sleep super light when I am the only  adult. I'm going on less sleep currently. 
   
Hrs before daddy returns. We are melting down...
Plum melted. Took less than 2 minutes for him to nod off after I had him sit for a bit to get himself together. This boy is on at full power at all times. We had both reached the limits. This boy keeps me on my toes. 
    It has been a busy day keeping him out of trouble today. Luckily I found all the parts to put Wisdom's bike back together.... 

2 comments:

Every Carlson said...

I really recognize that quilt! Love, GMOM;o)

Every Carlson said...

Hey I recognize that quilt! ;o) GMom