Thursday, August 18, 2016

My favorite fruit. Ever.

I just wrote up a huge long winded story. Then. I lost it. Grrr 

So this is all you get::

My favorite fruit. For real. Foooor real. 
Best ever. I wish I still had some.we just ate the last half of it tonight.  Durian. Never tried it but want to? Good tell me. I love introducing people to fun food. A lady on  a Facebook group (wild fermentation) I was in (before I again left that place) had fermented some of the pulp. I've wanted to try that ever since. But we eat it too fast. And I don't think I can afford to buy enough that I can do that. 
So yum. I am going to attempt to grow the seeds. But since if was frozen. And this is a tropical fruit I'm not counting on it. The seeds are the size of a Brazil nut. This is half the meat on a small lunch plate. The three bigs aren't fans. For that I am thankful. But I still have to contend with all the littles for this yummy custard style fruit. We first tried it 4-5 years ago. Freeze dried from 'the raw food world' online. After the second bite I was s fan. A super fan. 
   And somehow I still accidentally talked a lot despite needing to sleep. And getting mad that I lost my last post. Imagine that. I talk too much. And oddly have only believed that for myself this past year or two. Ugh. I'm trying. Good night. 

No comments: