Thursday, August 18, 2016

Prepping

We painted every room before we moved in. ( we moved in 8 years, 1 mth and 2 days ago.i remember dates rarely) And other than the front bedroom addition that was painted twice (once pink for a bedroom. And the second time tan for a office.) we haven't painted since. <except for that time that I threw paint on the wall in the bathroom in a terrible shade of orange, im still trying to forget that... I thought Patrick liked it ok it was our compromise on a orange. Turned out we both hated it... I think I did it 4-5 years ago. It looks horrible. But I might do something about it someday. Maybe.>
   So since nothing has changed yet I decided when I was downsizing ( van is currently stuffed for the second trip to town to get rid of it all) <holy cow we are hoarders!!>  That i should keep going and scrub and paint each room as I go. So I decided to start in the dining room not too much to move out. But moving, scrubbing, and painting the canning shelf will be some work as well. And I should be gardening. I'm not the best time manager. Oh look! Squirrel! 
    We moved all out except the canning shelf and microgreen shelf. I think I'll just keep pushing the micro shelf around as needed. It is on wheels. But I will unload and clean the canning shelf tomorrow. I have my color ideas in my head. So I hope they are easy to pick out. 
    Also I have to get my drivers license renewed. Ugh. I despise dealing with those people. Which is likely part of how I didn't pay attention to getting it done before it expired. Whoops.  

   Here are a couple pictures of the current mess in The dining room.  
So blah. I have not liked it for years. I was trying to play it safe in colors. Boring. 
She mostly just gave me a bath. I needed it though I think. She's so cute! 
Removing nails that had held the children's art. It was an attempt at adding color. I'll be hanging it back up. But Not sure yet where. 
Cuteness peaking in the side of the canning shelf. 
A. D. O. R. A. B. L. E. 
Chocolate is her favorite. And hardly anyone here denies her asking for it. Uh oh. Evidence on her cheeks. 

No comments: