Thursday, August 18, 2016

This morning...


Rhyyan is letting her donut dough raise. She is weeding in the garden. 

Wisdom is our pepper picker. She loves harvesting. 

She loves grasshoppers. Catches them nearly daily 'for my pets'. And found a fully in tact grasshopper shell. She was thrilled and ran off to put it with her bug shell collection. And came back to pick more peppers. 
   

  And just now she requested that I take a picture of this clay rug she made to show Grammy. 


Here are the pants I made Judah the other day. Getting good use. Yes a stocking cap in August. This is Judah. He has very decidedly chosen this locker as his job when he is older. He loves his Grampa and Grammy. And knows he would be a perfect person for the job. I need to see if they have ball caps...

My pretty garden fairy. 


We sure like her. Currently she loves to say No! Choc-it! (Chocolate!) and uh oh! ( but uh oh means 'I did something that wasn't an accident.' And Go! 


And now Wisdom has made two rugs. 
  (She baked them at this point)


Rhyyans donuts. Twisted so they self flip like Almonzo Wilders mother. 


Tubby likes them. Mmm sugar!


Wisdom requested a photo of her 'burr necklace beads' 

I saw a 2 inch long praying mantis today while hanging out the laundry. I was so happy to see it. I wish I saw more of them. I've only seen a few this year. We do have a countless number of dragonflies this year though. And wasps. Always lots of those... 

   My goal of 2 hrs a day in the yard/garden has been easy to do. And I'm slowly seeing progress. The morning is nicer than the night. Less mosquitos. So if I can plan my tomorrow better I'll try to get my hrs done first thing. But honestly that is unlikely unless I fully have the children take care of themselves half the time. As getting up before them has never worked. I think they have motion sensors in my doorway. If I'm up they are instantly as well. Most of them anyways. Even when I tried getting up at 4:30 to arise first. So I gave that up. 
   Annnnd... Rabbit trail. Signing out. 


No comments: