Monday, June 13, 2016

Garden update part 2

Raised beds
Beets

Radishes and rose moss

Carrots

Mint

Marigolds. Garlic. Direct seeded cherry tomatoes and jalapeños. 
  
Horseradish and oregano. 

Comfrey. This bed is a mess. So you only get a corner shot for now. More once I can get it nicer looking. 
 
Nettles. I'll pick them tomorrow. I am behind on them badly... 

Comfrey tea to fertilize the gardens. 
Daikon Radish. Marigolds. Garlic. Beans. 
Jerusalem Artichokes. And pole beans. 
Rhubarb. It is getting sad looking. I think that it has been trampled on. But I don't know for sure. 
   
Cilantro. Accidentally left to go to seed....
Garlic Scape. I love these. 
Lemon trees. Cilantro. And a dying pineapple....
More lemon trees and a living pineapple. 

Random houseplants and more lemon trees. 







No comments: