Monday, June 13, 2016

Storm tonight.

It is May 25th. No home internet currently. So not sure when this will post. But figure I can still attempt to blog. 
    We had a pretty good rain about a hour ago. Then went out to see the damage. Lots of limbs down. Some in my garden. Plenty of beaten plants. But I think they will perk back up soon.  
   But this girl saw the open door as a invite to puddle jump. Babies always win the show. And this ginger girl with her blue eyes is no exception. 
   
Her fancy party dress reminds me of the popular 'trash the dress' idea that is done now days after the wedding. 
   We are getting the children headed off to bed now as the second storm of the night is rolling in. 
     I'm secretly hoping to see a tornado in the field out front before dark. But likely it is not a secret. Just unspoken. Jealous my daddy, little sister and brother saw one last night in KS. 

No comments: