Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hard playing toddler

Naomi just spent almost 2 hours playing in the yard. She came in super tired and ready to nap.
Just in time for me to fix dinner. We have decided to try harder at having a budget. We have always bought what we thought we needed. Or did without extras if funds were low. So we are trying to balance things better. So we have a more steady diet. 
  I am working hard to garden well. And so far we have eaten piles of radishes. Many more things are growing well. But not yet ready to eat. So far not too many pests. Lots of lady bugs and I'm so thankful for their help. I get 20 minutes to several hrs out there each day. But I need to up it for a while. I'll keep trying hard. It has been a great way to relax and feel accomplished. Gardening is good for the soul. 

No comments: