Monday, June 13, 2016

Our days lately. (Several mths old. But didn't publish before)

Nah had a fever for two nights and a day. Then we both had a day of grumps. We both like our sleep. And those two nights weren't our friends. 
These two pictures were from her day of not feeling well. No other symptoms besides the fever and grumps. She didn't often leave my arms. 
A couple days later we ran to the closest tiny town to the gas station. And took a little cruise. I think it was Sunday afternoon. But I am so out of touch with days of the week anymore. 
I love mo. I want to live here forever. Unless I get an offer for a place near the equator. You know mo has one downside. Winter. Therefore only the promise of no winter would entice me to move. 
Sunflower microgreens cut and washed. Drying on my new Wisdom embroidered heart tea towel. She loves embroidry. And I love that. ❤️

No comments: