Sunday, June 12, 2016

This morning is full of baking and cleaning. We are fully taking a break from school til the garden is fully in. I am going to call the neighbors in a bit to see if I can get old hay from them. I can't get enough cardboard to keep up with my planting. After that I am hoping for a tiny bit of time for school before we are in the heavy picking season. With exception to Joelle who has high goals. She is a sophomore level student with high goals of finishing at or before her birthday next year. She always has a book she is studying, her kindle for learning Irish, blogging, or reading books from the Robinson curriculum. Or at least her scratch book and a nature book of some kind. She is a self teaching herbalist in the making. 
    I need her determination to learn. I don't have a whole lot to do with her school time. I randomly check her book list to see how much she has read. And I drool over her drawings. I was randomly checking her workbooks to keep her hopping. But that is boring. I never found a wrong answer. She is every teachers dream student. 
Chocolate chip muffin girly. Mmmmm
No idea what was happening here. But I wanted a picture of everyone that was home this morning. So I took it. Ha! Children are inventive and fun. 
This was a forced photo. They aren't best friends. But I am praying that changes. They are both of strong personality and neither gives in to the others will easily. If at all. ha! At least I know they can stand together and be friendly enough. At least for 20 seconds. 

No comments: