Sunday, June 12, 2016

Slave labor

Naomi saw the trash ready to go out. She loves to help when she can. Though I'll be the first to admit that generally speaking she prefers to dump things out. 
But today we are focusing on the future. When she can really really help. She is growing and changing so much. 
  New words: 
 Happy! (Said as hap-peeeee)(Signs this as well. )
Puppy (pup-peeeeee)
Bottle (bob-bob-bob)
Please (peas)
Gooey (Joelle's nickname) 

She has also learned lots of signs. She is a hoot. And I pray she stays a ginger girl. And oddly enough the girl loves ginger... She likes hotter things than Rhyyans at this age. And Rhyyan can eat some heat! 
  
This was breakfast this morning. The girls are practicing their photography. Rhyyan took this. I always wanted to learn photography but that just tried my patience more than I could bear. Patience isn't my strong suit.... But I am proud of my girls. 

No comments: