Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blanket tents...

It started last night with friends. And has continued into this morning. They are having so much fun! The living room looks so trashed. But it pleases them. Friend last night said she couldn't believe I was letting them all make such a mess. But we each have 7 children. It was pouring rain. This was the best option the children came up with. Blankets pick up easy. They were pretty quiet. And all happy. Winning idea. 





It was constantly falling and being changed. Seeing it morph was fun. I was tempted to move the other couch over for them to use to add on too. But I was to lazy. I'm sitting on it. Blogging. But I'll tell them they can do it when I get up here in a bit. ;) guessing they will take me up on it. Rain is due again today. So this might last out most of the day. If you come knocking on my door you may have to crawl under a blanket tent. To get in. Just kidding. Come in the back door. ;) 

I want to purpose fun in our lives. They are worth it. I've never been good at the messy/clean balance. I tend to over stress it and leave no wiggle room for relaxing and fun or let it get fully out of hand. Neither  are the answer. So I keep trying. I feel like I am in the right spot today. At least right now. This very moment. 

No comments: