Friday, August 8, 2014

Progress....


Working on my 10th row. I am not sure of the history on the yarn. Noelle got it from a friend. I'm thinking it was her own wool. It still has little bits of vegetable matter in it. Which makes me smile. I have been a part of every step of getting fiber. From helping sheep birth, bottle feeding, shearing, cleaning, spinning and creating.  I love it. I don't currently have sheep. I miss mine. 
    We shot the dogs that did it. But it doesn't fix anything. Just kept them from killing more of our animals. We have lost sheep (momma and her triplets), a goat kid, and several chickens to neighbor dogs. From different neighbors. All before getting Astrid. I dread the day she is gone. 
I'm liking this. And it is. So cozy. Glad to be back to making things! Here's to finishing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you making?