Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blueberry Scones for breakfast

Breakfast is hard here since we don't get enough eggs to just eat eggs. And I generally forget what we have to eat. But this morning I saw the word scones and remembered the blueberries my sister left me yesterday. She had come over to enjoy the day and we made lemon blueberry dessert pizza. So yummy!  But she forgot to take back the blueberries. (C if you are fast you can have some scones!)

Since or oven quit... Ick.... I have to cook in our roaster oven.  It takes longer but I have found tin foil over the top under the lid is great.  I had to cook them in 2 cast iron pans due to space in the roaster and lack of wanting to wash the 9by 13 from yesterday... But cast cooks better anyways. 
Looking sooo good!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks awesome! What do scones taste like?

Patrick and Emily said...

Like a sweet bisquit. Not very sweet just slightly. Your biscuit recipe would work. Just add a little sugar. And some fruit or chocolate chips. Mmmm