Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fabric purchase...

I have plenty of fabric and no flannel... I needed flannel for a special project. We use cloth pads. And I need to plan for the next girl coming up. 
She has always loved bugs and nature things. At first I thought these were too childish for her. But decided that was silly. They are her colors. And I still love young child things. Like strawberry shortcake and rainbow bright. 
I think as much as you can like this kinda thing they will be great. It will be part of her special 'growing up' basket. I also add in chocolate, black panties, a heat pad, and a couple special things for the girl that she wants or needs. Plus a dinner date with me. ;) 
I got this last fabric just in case she wants a more adult pattern. ;) plus the colors are right for her. I feel like I am on crunch time. So I hope to sew them all up next week when it comes in...but honestly I hope I have a least year before they are needed....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never knew you used cloth pads! Do you have a special pattern you use? My favorites lately have just been doubled sided flannel squares folded in thirds.Easy to wash and easy to dry! Though I do have a few storebought cloth ones that I wear when I'm out and about.